Limit 1 KRAM per ACOG
Designed to the exact specifications of the US Special Operations Command for use by elite US forces, the Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN is Trijicon’s most popular ACOG. Highly sought after for military reproduction rifle and carbine builds (clone rifles) -- the TA01NSN is an enduring and battle tested classic.
The ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 600 meters without any manual adjustments. The reticle will appear black during the daytime and will glow amber in the dark, thanks to Trijicon’s patented tritium illumination. Includes backup Iron Sights mounted at 12 o'clock over the adjustment turret. No batteries needed!
While the TA01NSN has withstood the test of time, the Trijicon ACOG is not the best "bang for the buck" on today's current optics market. LPVOs tend to offer more magnification, and red dot optics have shrunk in size and weight considerably. However, if you can't shake that classic aesthetic, American Made quality, or the desire for battle-tested performance -- you can't go wrong with the ACOG!
- Shock resistant: Built to withstand recoil from up to .50BMG -- the TA01 easily passes US military drop test requirements
- Most combat proven optic still in military use
- Always "on" with an etched reticle and Tritium illumination for low and transitional light shooting
- Fixed magnification means fewer moving parts and a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Waterproof performance with dry nitrogen-filled housing to eliminate fogging
- Length, Width, Height: 5.8" x 2" x 2.3"
- Weight: 14.96oz
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens: 32mm
- Amber Tritium Color
- Eye Relief: 1.5"
- Adjustment: 1/2 MOA
- Field of View: 36.8 ft @ 100 yards
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|