This light head is a direct replacement for the Surefire M600DF head. It can be used with the Modlite 18650 body or the smaller Modlite 18350 body. While lumen output is only 680 lumen the throw is about 400% greater than the M600DF. This light head is best suited for situations where extreme throw is needed.
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing
- Ultra clear BOROFLOATlens allows 98-99% light transmittance
- Run Time: 35 Minutes (18350 Lights) / 75 Minutes (18650 Lights)
- Finished in Type III HardCoat Anodize in Flat Dark Earth
NOTE: Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower high drain cells which can be found here.
Do not stack 18350 cells into an 18650 body this can cause the light to malfunction. Only use 18650 cells in 18650 bodies and 18350 cells in 18350 bodies.
|Flat Dark Earth
|Max Lumen Output