Modlite OKW Weapon Light Package
These light packages contain a OKW light head, 18350 or 18650 body, two KeepPower batteries, and a Nitecore Charger. Select options with or without the Modbutton Scout Tailcap.
While lumen output is only 680 lumens, the throw from an OKW Light Head is about 400% greater than the M600DF. This light head is best suited for situations where extreme throw is needed. The OKW creates a concentrated spotlight that can reach hundreds or yards and punch through ambient light pollution (headlights, streetlights, down long corridors with light spilling from open doors). The spotlight is focused enough that you could use it as a passive aiming solution for close quarters if you practice and know your offset.
Select which light body you prefer, the 18350 is better suited to short or lightweight builds, whereas the 18650 offers nearly double the run time and helps to eliminate barrel or suppressor shadow. Next, decide if you want the Tailcap for direct activation or are looking to run a tape switch via Surefire UE or DS00 tailcaps (sold separately).
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance
- Run Time: 35 Minutes (18350 Lights) / 75 Minutes (18650 Lights)
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm
- Length w/ Clicky Tailcap: 4.25"/108mm (18350), 5.5"/140mm (18650)
- Weight w/ Tailcap & Battery: 4.27oz (18350), 5.4oz (18650)
NOTE: Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18350 high drain cells which can be found here.
If you have question about batteries, please check out Modlite's FAQ section about batteries here.