- Full Details & Specifications
3M/Peltor COMTAC III Defender Electronic Ear Protection Headset - Coyote Brown
3M/Peltor COMTAC III ACH Tactical Communication Headset is one of the chosen headsets in use by the US Army and US SOCOM. The COMTAC III ACH is a tactical headset that integrates with ACH and MICH helmet systems.
This version comes with premium gel ear cups which are extremely comfortable, and provide better sealing around eye protection. The COMTAC III offers 20 Decibels of Noise Reduction Rating (NRR). The Comtac III is noted for having the best sound quality of current generation electronic ear muffs; and allows users to retain very good directional detection abilities as found in testing by the Army Research Labs.
These premium head sets are a fantastic choice for users who will spend long hours on the range, thanks to their superior durability, comfort, and performance, and are absolutely worth the high price they command.
- Level-dependent surround sound for "talk-thru" function
- Meets EMI Standard MIL-STD-461E
- Meets Environmental Standard MIL-STD-810F
- American made, TAA, and Berry Compliant
- Adjustable sizing
- Throat Microphone option
- Abmdextrous noise-canceling boom microphone
- Power Source: (2) AAA Batteries (included)
Manufacturer Peltor Shipping Restriction No MSRP $530.84 Color Coyote Brown
- Customer Reviews