Wilson Combat WCP320 Grip Module - Manual Safety - Black
Wilson Combat WCP320 Grip Module
Wilson Combat has now reengineered the P320 grip frame to optimize its practical shooting potential. This all new molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change.
Compatible with Compact slide and 15rd Compact magazine as well as full sized magazines.
These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not a serial numbered firearm.
- Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG-SAUER X-series factory basepads
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights** (Click Here for Tungsten Weight Kit)
- Angled "Holster Cuts" on light rail to aid in snag-free, reholstering
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included
- Compatible with all standard holsters
- Compatible with all current production, X-Series basepads
|Weapon Model||Sig 320|
Write Your Own Review
You may also like