The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is located on the opposite side of the windage knob for easy access and streamlined performance.
The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Magnification 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Eye Relief 3.8 inches
- Field of View 112.5-18.8 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 50 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 160 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 160 MOA
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Length 10.83 inches
- Weight 22.7 oz