In the search for lighter, better, faster, stronger - V Seven Weapon Systems is on the leading edge of lightweight weapon design. By replacing benign components and upgrading materials from steel to Titanium (Ti) or by upgrading the design - V Seven components allow shooters to shave valuable ounces and grams off their weapons without sacrificing strength or reliability.
V Seven Weapon Systems Ultra-Light (UL) Forward Assist is a another piece in that bigger puzzle. The benefits of V Seven's UL Forward Assist include:
- Weighs 9.2 Grams
- Approximately 55% lighter than a standard mil-spec forward assist
- Forward Assist is constructed from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Item Ships with Spring & Pin
- Carrier Engagement Parts are made from 4140 Heat Treated Hardened Steel
- Lifetime Warranty through V Seven
- Made in the United States of America
Available in three styles: Diamond, Vertical Lines, and Bull's Eye (like the mil-spec forward assist.)
Grams = Ounces. Ounces = Pounds. Pounds = Pain.
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|