V Seven Weapon Systems is on the leading edge of weapon design. Seeking to improve and optimize the M4 platform, V Seven has introduced a host of weapon upgrades featuring superior design and materials; all with the aim to reduce weight without sacrificing strength or performance.
To that end, the V Seven M4 Stripped Upper Receiver is another offering that does just that. With special radiused cuts to remove weight from the Picatinny rail without losing integrity, the V Seven M4 upper has a superior finish than mil-spec uppers. A great upper to start a new project gun with.
- Made of 7076 T6 Aluminum Forging
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rail, with a concave cut to reduce weight
- Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Coated with Black KG 2400 Series, providing an additional thin layer of armor without affecting tolerances
- Weighs 6.9oz
- Lifetime Warranty through V Seven
- Made in America
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Finish||Type III Hardcoat Anodized|
|Upper BCG and Charging Handle||Not Included|
|Upper Receiver - Stripped or Complete||Stripped|
|Upper Receiver Operation||N/A|