The Surefire X300U-A is the upgraded (Ultra) version of the X300. Now pushing an astounding 1000 Lumens Max Output, this ultra bright LED tactical light that easily fits on pistols, rifles, and shotguns with picatinny rails. The -A model denotes the clamping mechanism used which is a spring-loaded clamp.
The light comes standard with a rocker switch as well as a pressure sensitive switch so you only have to push forward on the switch mechanism for temporary activation.
At 1000 lumens, this light is capable of casting an immensely powerful light for users that can illuminate and even temporarily blind attackers. With a ultra bright center and decent spread of periphery light, the X300 Ultra is an immensely useful tool for night time use.
Features & Specs:
- 1000 Max Lumen Output
- 1.25 Hours Tactical Run Time (until output drops below 10% of maximum output)
- 3.60" Length
- 1.125" Bezel Diameter
- 4.0 oz weight
- (2) CR123 Batteries Included
- High-performance LED is regulated to maximize tactical-level output and runtime per set of batteries
- TIR lens creates focused high-intensity beam for close- to longer-range applications
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Accepts optional DG pistol grip and XT remote long gun tape switches
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- P/N: X300U-A
|Max Lumen Output