Surefire SOCOM 3-Prong Flash Hider SF3P-556-MK46 - 9/16 x 24LH TPI
Surefire SOCOM 3-Prong Flash Hider MK46 - 9/16 x 24 LH TPI
The SureFire SF3P-556-MK46 three-prong flash hider greatly reduces muzzle flash—typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle.
Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SF3P-556-MK46 also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressors. The Surefire SF3P, or SOCOM Flash Hider, is nicknamed so because the SOCOM RC2 can is what employed by US Special Forces.
Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock—and including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SF3P-762-5/8-24 flash hider is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning, even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor, the patent-pending design of the SF3P-762-5/8-24 provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and to prevent the audible ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors, flash hider/suppressor adapters, and muzzle brake/suppressor adapters are not compatible with previous SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash, when compared to a plain muzzle
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
- P/N: SF3P-556-MK46
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Device Function||Flash Hider / Mount|
|Muzzle Device Thread||5/8 x 24 TPI|