The new SureFire Mini Scout Light Pro IR takes SureFire’s ultra-compact tactical white light and infrared illumination WeaponLight to an entirely new level of versatility while retaining all the combat-proven features of the M300V Scout Light. Featuring SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM), the Mini Scout Light Pro IR affords tremendous adaptability by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device (if installed).
Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail, and every Scout Light Pro model includes mounting cleats for both rail styles. Choosing between LED tactical white light and LED infrared illumination is as simple as rotating the Mini Scout Light Pro IR’s bezel. Focused through SureFire’s proprietary TIR lens, this compact and rugged WeaponLight delivers a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light, and it provides, easy, instant and reliable activation by clicking its shrouded Z68 push-button tailcap switch. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact Mini Scout Light Pro IR will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rail mounting cleats are included with every Scout Light Pro model
- Virtually indestructible infrared/white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between IR mode and white-light — no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- 250 Lumens of white light (100 mW of IR)