This set includes the Surefire SFUE Rear Cap Assembly for Surefire Scout lights and a Surefire ST07 7" Tape Switch Assembly. Usually sold seperately, this set allows you to convert your direct activation Scout Light set up for use with the Surefire ST07 Remote Tape Switch.
The Scout Light Rear Cap (SFUE) is compatible with Surefire Scout Weapon Lights and others with a .75" diameter switch, such as the Malkoff/Arisaka Light assemblies and the following Surefire models: E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH, L4-HA-WH.
The ST07 Remote Dual Switch is compatible with the following Surefire lights: Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light with socketed tailcap, and X200, X300, and X400 with XT tailcap.
Features of the Scout Rear Cap:
- Aerospace grade aluminum construction, MilSpec Type III hard-anodized in Black or Desert Tan
- For use with a SureFire tape switch
- Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
Features of the Remote Dual Switch:
- Provides remote momentary-on and constant-on WeaponLight activation
- Weatherproof switches and plug
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|