Sons of Liberty Gun Works AR-15 Rebellious Stripes Lower Receiver - Stripped
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to email@example.com and have them reference your name AND order number.
The Sons of Liberty Gun Works AR-15 lower receivers are built from mil-spec 7075-T6 forgings from the lead forge in the U.S. They contour is fully machined leaving no flash marks from the forging.
In 1767, the Sons of Liberty adopted a flag called the "Rebellious Stripes" with nine uneven vertical stripes (five red and four white).
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Machine finished to improve tolerances
- Matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Rebellious Stripes logo on magwell
- Three position selector markings
- Compatible with Mil-Spec parts and receivers
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Finish||Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized|