Our in-house armorer will professionally assemble your upper receiver components using the proper tools and gauges to ensure that everything is within proper tolerance and specification.
The assembly process includes:
- Installation of forward assist assembly and ejection port cover onto a stripped upper receiver (if applicable)
- Installation of gas block & gas tube (will dimple barrel if required; drilling and pinning a gas block is a separate charge available here)
- Checking for gas tube alignment in receiver
- Barrel installation utilizing thermal fitting and alignment when necessary
- Handguard installation utilizing manufacturer-specific barrel nut wrenches, torque values, anti-seize grease
WO employees have combined ceritifcations from Sons of Liberty Gun Works, School of the American Rifle, and Semper Paratus Arms; along with a staff armorer with 18 cumulative years of experience as a USMC 2111/Army 91F (Armorer) with experience as a weapons repair contractor for SOCOM.