The Ops-Core Step-In visor allows for mounting eye protection onto the helmet. The benefits are two-fold: Your eye and ear protection can both be mounted to your helmet for quicker don/doff procedures, and you no longer have the stems of the glasses being pressed into your head by your ear protection. This will reduce operator fatigue while providing ballistic eye protection with an unobstructed sight line.
Each Step-In Visor kit comes with a clear and a tinted ballistic lens.
- Low-profile, unique geometry designed to sit comfortably behind NVGs.
- Tool-less installation of various lenses depending on mission requirements.
- Lenses available: Clear, Tinted.
- Includes a Clear and a Tinted lens
- Removable rubber gaskets designed to keep dirt and dust out of eyes when in use. Gaskets can be removed for additional ventilation if needed.
- Retention bungees can be adjusted and locked into place with the cleat system, and allow it to fit with many different helmets.
- Bungees can be attached to helmet Velcro for quick stowage when not needed.
- Can be worn during parachute operations and has been tested to work for jump scenarios in 120 mph winds.
- Meets all the ANSI Z87.1 spectacle requirements for ballistics and optics. Provides MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic protection.
- One size fits all system seamlessly integrates with nearly all Ops-Core and Gentex helmet systems with ARCs regardless of the shell cut.
- Available Colors: Black, Tan 499, and Ranger Green
|Frame / Lens Color||Clear Lens Installed, Tinted Lens Included|