The PMAG 30 GEN M3 Window is the latest revision of the legendary Magpul magazines. As a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons, the model (MAG556) features a transparent window to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Along with expanded set of features and STANAG compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new polymer material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications. Now adopted by the Marine Corps, the M3 PMAG is fully considered military issue.
Modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a wide range of STANAG platforms such as the HK 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons, preventing possible damage to the feed lips. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
Durable dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec 'STANAG 4179' platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
Note: The following US States have restrictions on standard capacity magazines: California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. Orders shipping to Cities, Counties, or States with magazine capacity restrictions will be cancelled and refunded.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Magazine Capacity||30 Rounds|