The only company that could be counted on to make a magazine as reliable as a Glock magazine would have to be the company who made their name in weapon magazines: Magpul. The PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction, tested and reported on by the gun community to perform flawlessly and reliably. Significantly cheaper than Glock OEM magazines, these PMAGs are sure to find a way into your range bag if nothing else other than to have training magazines to rotate through. Although, we suspect you'll come to rely on these as well.
The PMAG 15 GL9 is compatible with all Glock 19 and Glock 26 handguns.
- Compatible with Glock 19 and Glock 26 handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
- Made in U.S.A.
Note: This item cannot be shipped to states that have magazine capacity restrictions. If you're not sure, ask us or research your local laws/ordinances.
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Handgun Model||Glock 19-26|
|Magazine Capacity||15 Rounds|
|Magazine Window||Witness Holes|