The Magpul PMAG 10 M3 is a 10-round 5.56mm polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. The M3 magazines have been enhanced over previous Magpul offerings by incorporating new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability.
Designed for AR15 pattern weapons, Magpul states that the modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
Ideal for states with magazine capacity restrictions or for precision rifle shooting, the short length of the PMAG 10 is ideal for prone or bag shooting where longer magazines are obtrusive.
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Magazine Capacity||10 Rounds|