Log In or Register then Add to Cart for price
The PMAG 10 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head (7.62x51/.308 Winchester parent case.)
Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes providing an economical, lightweight, durable and reliable bolt action magazine. It comes standard as a 10-round capacity magazine for hunting regulation compliance, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity to 11 rounds for field, competition, or combat use.
Made in the USA.
- Compatible with all AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as .308 Winchester, 7mm-08
Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- 10-round capacity
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
NOTE: Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc. or larger short action magnums. In addition, due to the wide variety and potential combinations of aftermarket receivers, stocks, chassis, and bottom metal that accept AICS pattern mags, minor fitting may be required.
Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles or semi-auto platforms utilizing SR25/M110 pattern magazines.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Magazine Capacity||10 Rounds|