The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) is a feature loaded, lightweight stock for AR15/M16 rifles and compatible buffer tubes. The CTR is made of the same fiber reinforced polymer that gives the PMAG its legendary durability, and with a strong A-frame style design, the CTR is much stronger than standard issue CAR stocks.
The CTR features a molded in QD sling socket, a friction lock mechanism that locks the stock in place and removes all free play, and a rubber butt plate to ensure the stock stays in place even with body armor or tactical gear.
This stock is for Mil-spec buffer tubes. The CTR can also be supplemented by recoil pads and cheek risers, also from Magpul.
Features & Specifications:
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes wobble
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Multiple Sling Mount Options (QD, lanyard hole, and 1.25" sling loops)
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Length: 6.9 in.