The Hodge/Mayflower case has been updated with the V2, which includes an additional strap across the middle to help secure rifles with LPVO and to help stiffen the case while carrying.
Good design makes all the difference in the world, and this rifle case by Hodge Defense and Mayflower is the most useful, yet minimalist rifle case on the market.
Adaptable and useful, this case was designed primarily for 16", kitted out suppressors, but can be adapted for use with longer carbines, as well as serve as a shooter's mat or padded work station.
As a weapon case, it can hold a 16” barreled AR-15 or similar platform and perfectly accommodates a 10.5” to 12.5” M4, with suppressor attached. For general transport or range use, one end of the 37” x 10” case can be unzipped to accommodate larger weapons. The exterior flap secures with three low-profile adjustable ITW G-hooks and the case can be carried by the sewn in carry handle or the shoulder strap clipped into one of the five attachment points. The shoulder strap utilizes a single piece of 1.5” webbing and doubles as an improvised weapon sling,
The Universal Case exterior is 1050D Cordura, with 500D internally. A 2” x 8” internal pouch on the right side of the case is capable of holding a suppressor, two M4 magazines, long-range camera lens, cleaning kit, or anything else similar in size. There is an 8” x 11” internal document pocket sewn into the center of the case to stow small items, data books, maps, NFA Trusts, or other documents. Two sewn in Velcro loops secure the main contents and along the inside of the top flap, there is a row of PALS webbing. The length of webbing can be used to secure other ancillary items such as bipods, weapon lights, and secondary optics via the two ITW QASM Picatinny RAMP attachment points included. 1/4” closed cell padding offers protection and structure without adding excessive bulk.
The design of the end flaps and the geometry used for the heavy-duty, locking zippers, enables the Universal Case to unzip and convert into a 31” x 37” workstation for extended urban observation operations or range use. In addition to its suitability for common uses, the nondescript design lends itself to transport of many other items without outwardly giving away its contents. Because a hard-sided case is not always practical, the Universal Case is an ideal solution for use in low-visibility SOF or LE operations when transporting elongated items like weapons, collapsible breaching tools, tripods, communications antennas, tripods or lightweight medical litters such as the Matbock S-Lift with Combat Carbon Fiber Poles.
- Mayflower and Hodge Defense collaborative Design
- Multipurpose carry case with zippered ends that fold flat to provide a work station or short shooting mat
- Padded to provide protection for carbine, scope and other accessories as well as comfort when shooting
- 2 x sewn velcro anchor points for securing your rifle inside the case
- 2 x ITW G-Hooks secure the case shut, allowing you to compress or expand the profile for better fit around the contents
- Single row of PALS webbing to mount multiple ITW Nexus QASM Picatinny RAMP pieces (two included) to hold pic rail accessories like bipods
- Velcro flap pocket along the side designed for carrying suppressors or 5.56 magazine-sized items.
- Inner document pocket large enough to hold a Data Book
- Variable width carrying strap with HK Hooks included, plus multiple anchor points on the case for different methods of carry
- 100% Made in the USA
- Approximate dimensions: 38 x 10 x 2 inches (can expand and adjust beyond this to a certain degree)
|Sling Mount Quick Detach Included||No|