Gray Ghost Precision Forged Upper Receivers came through the shop for a customer's build and we were so impressed with the quality we had to pick some up to sell.
Forged upper receivers have a higher strength to weight ratio than billet offerings and tend to be lighter in weight, they also are most compatible with rails that have anti-rotation tabs, providing better lock up with free-float rails.
- Machined to tighter than Mil-Spec tolerances, the critical tooling dimensions are held to within +/ - .001"
- Machined from forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Black Hard anodized with a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell
- M4 Feedramps
- .250" Takedown pin holes
- Engraved T-marks
- Functions with nearly all available AR-15 parts kits and lowers
- Stripped Receiver DOES NOT include port door, forward assist or any small parts
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Finish||Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized|
|Upper BCG and Charging Handle||Not Included|
|Upper Receiver - Stripped or Complete||Stripped|
|Upper Receiver Operation||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
You may also like