All sales final. Blems may have minor scratches, pits, dents, or other minor flaws in the finish. This will not impact function.
Grey Ghost Precision Forged Upper Receivers came through the shop for a customer's build and we were so impressed with the quality we had to pick some up to sell.
Forged upper receivers have a higher strength to weight ratio than billet offerings and tend to be lighter in weight, they also are most compatible with rails that have anti-rotation tabs, providing better lock up with free-float rails.
- Machined to tighter than Mil-Spec tolerances, the critical tooling dimensions are held to within +/ - .001"
- Machined from forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Black Hard anodized with a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell
- M4 Feedramps
- .250" Takedown pin holes
- Engraved T-marks
- Functions with nearly all available AR-15 parts kits and lowers
- Stripped Receiver DOES NOT include port door, forward assist or any small parts
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
|Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
|Upper BCG and Charging Handle
|Upper Receiver - Stripped or Complete
|Upper Receiver Operation