*Please note the M81 Woodland special edition finish is Pre-Order and a limit of 5 per customer due to high demand and limited quantity.*
DURAMAG Speed bodies are constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum and are type-III hard-coat anodized. Unlike other magazines that use inferior coatings to color their USGI style magazines, Duramag's wide range of colors are part of the anodizing process and thus, a part of the metal. These magazines and are safe for extended storage while loaded and will not flex or swell like polymer. With Duramag's Progressive die tooling, Post and Hole™ design, and fully robotic welding, you can truly depend on these magazines to be consistent every time you buy them, guaranteed.
- LipLock Technology keeps rounds secured and in proper alignment
- Advanced Geometry Follower remains level for consistent feeding
- T-360 total coating technology covers the entire magazine, inside and out
- EverFlex anti-fatigue spring technology for long life and reliability
- 6061-T6 Aluminum body with Post & Hole construction
- Robotically welded aluminum body
Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type 3 Hard-coat anodizing, product color finish can vary from one magazine to the next, even in the same batch. During the final
Quality Control process, our team has an acceptable range for each color hue and rejects any magazine outside this color range.
We cannot ship this magazine to the following states: CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, HI, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA. Orders cancelled due to shipping restrictions are subject to a 10% processing fee.