The Centurion Arms C4 Carbine Cut rail is a lightweight rail system which clamps onto standard AR-15 barrel nuts. This strong and lightweight 2-piece design can be installed easily onto standard AR-15 uppers after removing the delta ring and hand guard cap, a task easily accomplished with hand tools.
The C4 rail also features built in QD sling swivel sockets with limited rotation on the left and right side of the rail. This is a free floating rail system, which enhances accuracy and allows installation of aiming lasers, optics, and backup sights. The C4's profile is slim and oval like other high end railed forearms on the market.
- 2-Piece, free floated design
- Built-In QD swivels
- Can be installed without removing FSB or muzzle device
- Weight: 10.5oz with screws---1.1oz more with standard barrel nut
- Length: Top 7.25 in Sides 9.5 in Bottom 8 in
- Height: 2.38
- Inside diameter: 1.37
- Rails: 1913 spec rail
- Fasteners: grade 8 bolts with phosphate finish
- MADE IN USA
|Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
|Carbine Length Cutout