Centurion Arms is happy to announce, and we've eagerly awaited, the C4 M-LOK rail!
The C4 M-LOK rail is based on Centurion's patented quad rail design. This venerable design is awesome for several reasons. The C4 is a lightweight, rugged, 2-piece design, it clamps to the OEM AR-15 barrel nut. It can be assembled/disassembled without removing the front sight post or pinned muzzle devices. Also, it is a strong design -- the C4 was the direct competitor to the Daniel Defense RIS rails and it was lighter, less expensive, and just as robust. TheC4 M-LOK is bringing this design into the modern age.
- Height: 2.38"
- Inside Diameter: 1.37"
- Continuous 1913 Picatinny Top Rail
- Fasteners: Grade 8 Bolts with Phosphate Finish
Lengths and Weights (w/ Hardware):
- Carbine Cut: 9.5" (sides), 8.8 oz
- Midlength Cut: 11.5" (sides), 10 oz
- 12 In FSP Cut: 12.565" OAL, 10.9 oz
- 12 In Rail: 12.565" OAL, 11.7 oz
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Barrel Rest||Free Float|
|Finish||Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized|