Designed and produced by BCM to be an above average upper receiver, the BCM M4 upper receiver utilizes correct spec materials and processes, and goes above and beyond MILSPEC when needed.
High quality aluminum and anodizing ensure extreme durability from BCM, while a tighter than MILSPEC barrel port allows for greater accuracy potential.
The BCM M4 Upper receiver has the M4 feedramps machined in. This is to be used with barrels that include the M4 barrel extension. Milspec Hard Coat Anodizing.
Manufactured by USGI Contractor.
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forgings
- Fully Assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover
- Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- Laser etched T-markings for addressing the remounting of optics
- Includes Mil-Spec Forward Assist with heat treated tool steel pawl, with press fit and pinned cap
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
- Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
|Upper BCG and Charging Handle
|Upper Receiver - Stripped or Complete
|Upper Receiver Operation