The Mod 3 by BCM is the most lightweight full-size vertical grip on the market. With a unique angled rake, you can mount the Mod 3 in either position depending on your needs. The Mod 3 is somewhat oblong in shape, with a gentle radius fore and aft, makes for a comfortable hold when used as a vertical grip or with the support hand pressing into the rear of the grip when used as a barrier stop. The hollow cavity of the Mod 3 reduces weight and allows easy access to the mounting screws.
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations
- Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Colors: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Wolf Gray
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers