Bravo Company Manufacturing GUNFIGHTER KAG Kinesthetic Angled Grips - Picatinny
Bravo Company worked with Travis Haley (of Haley Strategic) to develop a fore-grip to complement modern shooting grips. The Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) uses a shallow forward rake to create positive retntion and joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
The improved control on the fore end of the rifle resutls in smoother weapon manipulations without a substantial increase in weight or girth.
BCM is employing their patent-pending BCM® Direct Mount Picatinny 1913 interface system, which is the most rigid, light-weight, and cost effective mounting systems for vertical grips and handstop type accessories. The Direct Mount system spreads the energy and force of weapons handling throughout the length of the accessory, rather than relying on a screw and backing nut. Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Wolf Gray, and Foliage.
- Forward rake gives positive retention when using “C-clamp” (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
- Works as a rest for supported firing positions
- Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
- Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand position on weapon for-end
- Innovative patent pending attachment method allows for robust clamping and alignment with minimal hardware and slender accessory size
- Textured in front and back for positive engagement
- Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact resistant polymers
Installation Instructions - Tools needed: T15 Torx Driver (not supplied)
- Insert tool (T15 Torx™ driver) into the screw from under the BCM® Picatinny Handstop
- Push the tool into the screw to extend the Picatinny anchor, making it protrude from the top
- With the Picatinny anchor protruding, slide the BCM® Handstop onto the Picatinny Rail in the desired location
- Push the Handstop against the rail, engaging the Handstop's recoil lug to the intersecting Picatinny rail groove
- With the recoil lug engaged, tighten the screw to snug the anchor (approximately 40 inch-lbs. plus quarter turn,*DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN*)
- Ensure there is no “play” or forward/backward movement once tightened.
* Blue thread locker may be used on threaded fasteners