Bootleg Inc. is offering a new take on the standard bolt carrier: a patented adjustable bolt carrier that allows your to adjust the amount of gas the will bleed out depending on types of ammo used and whether or not you have a suppressor attached. Gas blowback not only affects carrier speed, which may impact reliability negatively, but gas blowback is also distracting to the shooter when gas from firing is obscuring your vision and stinging your eyes. While there are many options to adjust gas pressure (gas block, AR Gas Vent, venting charging handles, and upper receivers), the Adjustable Carrier allows you to adjust the gas at the point of the bolt unlocking.
Whether you have a QD supressor, an over-gassed carbine, or a soft-shooting mid-length upper, the Adjustable Carrier will give you the necessary upgrade to quickly tune your rifle to the ammo you are using. The Adjustable Carrier is designed to be quickly adjusted while inside the rifle with a flathead bit screwdriver or a.
- Machined from S7 Tool Steel
- Lithium Isonite Coating (similar to Melonite or Nitride)
- 4 Setting Adjustable Vent System (Patented) to create longer dwell time and less gas blowback
- Adjustments can be made while the Carrier is inside the rifle
- Unique Lightweight design (8.6 oz)
- Uses Mil-Spec components
- Staked Mil-Spec Gas Key
- Adjustment Pin is easily removed for cleaning
- FULL AUTO Rated
|Bolt Carrier Cut
|Full Auto (FA)