Arisaka Defense Offset Scout Mount - Picatinny
The Arisaka Offset Scout Mount is designed specifically for the Surefire Scout Light M600 and M300 series weapon lights, the Modlite PLH and OKW weapon lights, the Arisaka 300 and 600 Series Lights, and the Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X (non-laser). It replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount which tucks the light in much closer to the handguard.
When used on the side mounting surfaces of Picatinny handguards, the Offset Scout Mount places the light at a 45 degree angle and tucks it in closer to the rail system. Oriented upwards, the light is located at approximately the 1:30 or 10:30 clock positions. Oriented downwards, the light is located at approximately the 4:30 or 6:30 clock positions.
Compatible with the Modlite PLH and OKW, Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V, Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X (non-laser), and Arisaka 300 and 600 Series.
- Length: 1.30"
- Weight: 0.7 oz
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Includes necessary screws to attach light body to mount
- Requires an IP27/T27 and IP20/T20 Torx driver for installation (not included)
- Recommended torque: 30 inch lbs for clamping screw and 20 inch lbs for light body screws with Loctite 222 or 243
- Made in the USA
|Finish||Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized|
|Light Mount Model||Scout Light Pattern|