ALG Defense is an offshoot of the famed trigger company, Geissele Automatics. They specialize in optimized and refined USGI triggers.
The ALG Combat Trigger (ACT) is the electroless nickel plated variant of the ALG Defense Quality Mil Spec trigger. Made to the same dimensions as the venerable USGI trigger, the ALG Defense ACT features a smoother, lighter pull that is still well within US Military specifications.
- The ALG Defense ACT trigger pull is smoother than a stock trigger. This is accomplished by honing the sear surfaces smooth while not removing metal below the valleys of the stock surface finish.
- Sear geometry has not been changed from standard so the high reliability that the stock trigger is known for is unchanged.
- Trigger and hammer are made from true 8620 alloy steel military specification castings, correctly carburized, quenched and tempered for high surface hardness.
- Disconnector is 1070 High Carbon steel properly Austempered into the spring range of hardness
- Springs are corrosion resistant and meet military specifications.
- A full force hammer spring is used for positive ignition of all types of ammunition.
- Trigger and hammer pins are improved over stock mild steel by using 4140 Chrome-Moly steel that has been quenched and tempered. Pins are centerless ground to a fine finish and a diameter 0.001” larger than stock to reduce play in the trigger assembly while retaining a slip fit into the weapon lower receiver.
- Pull weight is above the U.S. Military minimum pull weight of 5.5lbs but does not reach near the upper limit of 9.5lbs. Generally, the pull weight is about 6.5lbs.
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|