Aero Precision created a new forged receiver with the M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver. Featuring a new angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers, the M4E1 also uses a threaded set screw for retaining the forward assist. This makes assembly much easier than trying to drive a roll pin without all the proper tooling. A great upper for builders.
Threaded to accept a standard AR15 barrel nut, and forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum and precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Available in Anodized Black or Flat Dark Earth Cerakote finish.
- Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Weight: 6.9oz
- Recommended Barrel Nut Torque: 50 ft-lbs
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Includes port door and forward assist
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Upper BCG and Charging Handle||Not Included|
|Upper Receiver - Stripped or Complete||Stripped|
|Upper Receiver Operation||N/A|