[Service] Gunsmithing / Armorer Work Order
[Service Bundle] AR-15 Gunsmithing Services (Pinning/Assembly/Barrel Work)
Use this bundle in one of two ways:
- Add this bundle to your order if you are buying individual parts from us and want the item shipped with complete armorer work
- Mail-in the parts to us! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that your parts are on the way!*
We have some of the best pin/weld jobs in the industry and our gunsmith won't cut corners. By bringing our services in house, we have lowered costs and improved turn around times! We stand behind our work: if you have any issues with the function of your upper, or are unhappy with the work performed, contact us. We'll make it right for you or issue a refund once the return is complete.
All Service Options, sans the Return Shipping are Optional.
Please note the following caveats:
- As an FFL, we can receive firearms and mail back to the original owner
- Our receiver assembly services includes gas block double barrel dimpling at no additonal charge
- If you are mailing us an upper wherein we will be pinning a muzzle device and/or gas block to your barrel -- we will need the barrel nut (any hardware) that you will be using, must be sent in with your upper -- barrel nuts must be installed before we permanently attach the muzzle device or pin the gas block
- All federal, state, and local laws regarding specific features (muzzle brakes) or firearm status (SBR, pistol, AOW) apply, check your local ordinances
The Return Shipping fee is required as we mail your upper receiver and components back with insured shipping and adult signature confirmation via USPS. This is to protect your investment against loss, mishandling, or theft. With this bundle added to your cart, you'll have no additional shipping to pay for.