- Full Details & Specifications
BAD - Battle Arms Development LW Ambi Safety Selector
The Battle Arms Development (BAD) Lightweight Ambidextrous Safety Selector is based on the BAD-CASS systems but with a Lightweight, Skeletonized Steel Center Core and Lightweight Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Skeletonized Standard and Short Levers. Ideal for lightweight rifle builds, at only 0.42oz for the complete set! Designed with a standard 90° throw and compatible with most AR15 and AR10 receivers.
- 90° SEMI AUTO Safety Center
- Center Material: CNC Machined Steel Bar Stock
- Lever Material: 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- (2) LEVERS - Standard and Short
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
- WEIGHT = 0.42 oz
Manufacturer Battle Arms Developments Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $65.00 Material No Material Finish No Color Black Mil-Spec No
- Customer Reviews