- Full Details & Specifications
Magpul PMAG 20 AR/M4 Gen M3 Magazine - Black
The 3rd generation PMAG incorporates the latest polymer technology with an updated design to produce the toughest, most reliable magazine yet.
The PMAG M3 works flawlessly with with AR-15/M-16 family of weapons, as well STANAG weapons like the British SA-80, H&K 416, M27 IAR, FN SCAR, and other common 5.56 NATO weapons.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for parts commonality
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
GEN M3 accessories/components will only work with GEN M3 magazines, including its Impact/Dust Cover.
Note: The following US States have restrictions on standard capacity magazines: California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. Orders shipping to Cities, Counties, or States with magazine capacity restrictions will be cancelled and refunded.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
Manufacturer Magpul Industries Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $13.95 Magazine Window Non-Windowed Color Black Weapon Model IWI Tavor/X95, STANAG, AR15/M16 Material Polymer Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment Yes Magazine Capacity 20 rounds Caliber 5.56x45mm
- Customer Reviews