Minimal run time, this unit has been primarily utilized in marketing and has been equipped with a set of Nocorium Multicam Wraps.
The EOTECH BinoNV-c is a cutting-edge night vision goggle built to full MIL-SPEC standards (MIL-STD-810G).
Utilizing 16mm image intensifiers paired with an advanced NATO MIL-SPEC housing and hardware, this BinoNV - Compact (BinoNV-C) is a compact, durable, and light weight binocular night vision device.
The BinoNV-c offers better depth perception than single tube systems, making them preferred for both mounted and dismounted navigation and interacting with the environment.
The BinoNV-C can be powered by a single AA battery with no sensitivity of inserted direction (handy for battery swaps at night) and can also be operated with an optional external battery pack for extended operations.
This package comes with a hard shell foam lined case, sacrificial lenses, eyecups, Nocorium Multicam Wraps for EOTech BinoNV-C, and a Wilcox G24 mount (over $600 combined retail value)!
- Weight: 15.2oz
- Power Source: (1) AA Battery - supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Battery Life: 25 hours (Lithium), 15 hours (Alkaline)
- Field-of-View: 40°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 in
- Diopter Adjustments: +2 to -6
- Water Resistant: 66 ft (20m) for 1 hour; MIL-STD-810G
- Image Intsensification Tube: Photonis 4G White Phosphor
- Figure of Merit ( FOM ): 2000 minimum
Included in the box:
- EOTECH BinoNV-c
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Manual
- Sacrificial Lens
- Demist Shield
- Wilcox G24 Helmet Mount
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Protective Case
- Nocorium Wrap in Multicam
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|NOD Generation Type||Photonis 4G White Phosphor|