- Full Details & Specifications
Daniel Defense MK18 Rail Interface System II (RIS II) Handguard - 10 Inch, Flat Dark Earth
The Daniel Defense Rail Interface System (RIS II) was designed at the request of the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II program. SOCOM had a specific requirement for a free float M203 solution and Daniel Defense responded, designing a revolutionary product to meet the government’s need. The Daniel Defense RIS II allows the individual operator to free float the M203 grenade launcher without additional parts. As important, special tools are not required to mount the M203 grenade launcher. This was accomplished by integrating all of the needed parts to free float the M203 into the rail itself. The Daniel Defense RIS II is to be used in conjunction with the MK12 Low Profile Gas Block.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Free-Floating Barrel Design For Increased Accuracy
- Two-Piece Design for USSOCOM Allows For the Attachment of an M203 Grenade Launcher When Lower Rail Section is Removed.
- Battle-Proven, 6-Bolt Bolt-Up System Securely Attaches Handguard to the Upper Receiver
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform & Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish
Manufacturer Daniel Defense Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $458.00 Weapon Model AR15/M16 Rail Length 10 Inch Barrel Rest Free Float Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Flat Dark Earth
- Customer Reviews
What the customers are saying..
Overall Customer Rating
Price Quality Value
Want to add your review of this item?
Best Rail Made
Posted by Conrad | (Posted on 12/12/2020)
Not much to say, everybody knows what this rail is. It is still one of the strongest rails made and the best looking rail on the market. There is plenty of space to mount lights and still get a good grip on the rail. There is a reason they are always sold out.
Price Quality Value