- Full Details & Specifications
Centurion Arms Micro Mount
The Centurion Arms, LLC Micro Mount is designed to securely mount a variety of popular optics to your flat-top upper receiver including Aimpoint’s Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, Vortex’s Sparc I & II, Primary Arms’ Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403, or any other optic utilizing the same type of mounting interface. Offering Absolute or a Lower 1⁄3 Co-Witness with your back-up iron sights, this mount is ideal for shooters who are looking for one of the strongest mounts available to secure their optics.
- Absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness
- Recoil lug interface between mount and optic
- Mounting bolt is a standard 1/2in and has a “coin slot” for easy mounting and removal.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower 1/3 spacer manufactured from a lightweight magnesium alloy
- Made in the USA!
Manufacturer Centurion Arms Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $75.00 Optic Mount Height No Scope Ring Diameter No Scope Mount Cant 0 MRAD (0MOA, No Cant) Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment Yes
- Customer Reviews