Save 10% On all C1 items and optional Red Dots or Rifle Scopes with this bundle!
Badger Ordnance's Condition One Modular Mount System is an adaptive system that implements lower 1/3 co-witness height in the base mount, with a J-Arm that mounts the optic in an offset position that is also perfectly aligned in a lower 1/3 position. This means no adjustment of your head or cheek weld. Just roll the firearm to the canted offset and you have use of a red dot sight for close target acquisition.
The C1 Modular Mount offers the end user four accessory mounting points on the Unimount body both left, right, fore, and aft to suit a wide range of shooter’s needs. With the ever-expanding options available to shooters in the accessory and electro-optic markets, Badger Ordnance saw the need for a mount that can make the most use of precious real estate on rifle platforms while acting as a centralized hub for attachments and not suffering from deflection seen on optics and lasers attached to handguards.
With the wide adoption of low power variable optics Badger Ordnance felt the need for a mount height option for shooters who have developed their skills on, and spent tireless hours training with, lower 1/3rd height red dots. This is their 1.70" height option.
Optic Plate Options and Compatibilities:
- Aimpoint Micro Standard
- Aimpoint Micro (H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, R-1)
- Aimpoint CompM5
- Primary Arms Micro Dot
- Blaser RD 17
- MAKdot S 1x20
- Vortex Crossfire, Sparc AR
- Holosun Paralow 403, 503, 515, 530 models
- Sig Sauer Romeo4, Romeo5
- Leupold Deltapoint Standard
- Shield RMS, RMSc, RMSw, SMS
- Leupold Deltapoint Pro
- Trijicon RMR Standard
- Trijcon RMR Type 1, Type 2, Dual-Illumination
- Holosun HS407C, HS507C, HS508T
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 7.3-7.7oz (Combined weight), 6.3 oz (COMM base), 0.4-0.8oz (Micro Sight Mount), 0.6oz (J-Arm)
|Finish||Type III Hardcoat Anodized|