- Full Details & Specifications
BRT - Black River Tactical AR-15 OPTIMUM Hammer Forged, Chrome Lined Barrels - Stripped, 1/2 x 28 TPI
Black River Tactical Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels are designed and built to meet the needs of serious shooters who demand the highest levels of accuracy and durability along with seamless suppressor compatibility.
Black River Tactical HF CL barrels start with the most durable and accurate blank possible using a precision cold hammer forging process and certified material. The barrels use a medium-light taper profile to keep weight down while maintaining strength. This produces a balanced weapon when a suppressor and other accessories are added. The barrels are finished with an advanced hard chrome lining process that maintains peak accuracy and withstands severe firing schedules.
Black River Tactical HF CL barrels deliver the performance to get the job done in demanding real world conditions.
- Hammer Forged for extreme durability and accuracy. Our precision hammer forging process produces an exceptionally straight and smooth bore finish with ideal land and grooves profiles, all of which are key to maintaining accuracy. The forging process also increases hardness and produces beneficial grain flow alignment which improves toughness.
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for excellent service life and resistance to corrosion. Our industry leading process was developed specifically to address the unique requirements of precision firearm barrels and includes 5 key improvements to ensure highly uniform and accurate results. This includes an electropolishing treatment before chrome lining.
- 556 Chamber for compatibility with all high pressure military 5.56 and civilian .223 ammunition. Our multi-step process produces true mil-spec chamber dimensions with excellent concentricity and includes separate operations for throating and chamber polishing.
- Gas System tuned for reliable use with and without a suppressor attached. Our gas system configurations and gas port dimensions are the product of extensive engineering backed by exhaustive testing. The results are an balance of wide reliability margin, smooth operation and seamless suppressor compatibility with near zero "gas to face" issues.
- BRT Medium-Light Taper Profile (.750 Gas Block)
- 1/2-28 Suppressor Ready Muzzle Thread
- 5.56 NATO Chamber
- 6R Rifling 1/7 Twist
- 4150 CrMoV Ordnance Grade Steel per Mil-B-11595E(AR)
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore
- Manganese Phosphate Finish
- Barrel Extension with Extended Feed Ramps
- Buffer Recommendations: H, Car, A5H0 (Unsuppressed) / H2, A5H2 (Suppressed)
- Mid Length Gas System (14.5" Barrel), Carbine Length Gas System (11.5" Barrel)
- Weight: 24.4oz (14.5" Barrel), 20.3oz (11.5" Barrel)
Manufacturer Black River Tactical Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $305.00 Caliber 5.56x45mm Gas Block/Front Sight Base Stripped (No Gas Block) Material Finish Manganese Phosphate Parkerization Color Black Gas System No
- Customer Reviews
What the customers are saying..
Overall Customer Rating
Price Quality Value
Want to add your review of this item?
BRT CHF CL 11.5
Posted by Lucas | (Posted on 12/10/2020)
I am in love with 11.5s so I have been trying a few different manufacturers out to see if I could find the "best". I have barrels from Ballistic Advantage, DD, Colt, Sionics, Triarc, Criterion and now BRT. The BRT barrel has made it to the top of my list, the fit was extremely tight, the finish was second to none, and the customer service from WO was on point as always. If you are in the market for something CHF and chrome lined, look no further the BRT Optimum CHF CL 11.5 is what you seek.
Price Quality Value