Arisaka Defense Offset Optic Mount System - Base w/ Plates
The Patent Pending Arisaka Offset Optic Mount is a modular mounting solution that allows the user to select a 35 or 45 degree offset position for their red dot sight without additional components. The 35 degree position brings the red dot sight up closer to slimmer, smaller scopes, while the 45 degree position provides additional clearance around wider turrets.
The mount is set to 35 or 45 degrees by reversing the stem between the optic plate and base during assembly. The mount's unique geometry correctly aligns the optic vertically over the bore and maintains a consistent height at both 35 and 45 degrees.
We stock the Standard Height base plates only, at the moment. Compatible with scope mounts that are 1.5 - 1.8" in height. The base and optic plates can be reversed, making the mount fully ambidextrous. For example, if your scope is mounted in a 1.54” height mount, you’d choose the regular height plate for your offset red dot. This ensures a consistent cheek weld and seamless transition between your primary optic and offset red dot.
Standard height (for 1.5" to 1.8" scope mounts):
- Plate 1: Docter, Eotech, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire III
- Plate 2: Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 407C, 507C, 508T
- Plate 4: Leupold Delta Point Pro pattern
- Plate 5: Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/H1/H2, SIG Romeo 5 (not 5X), Holosun HS403, HS503, HS515, HS530
- Plate 6: Aimpoint ACRO, Steiner MPS, and similar
Do not exceed 20 inch lbs of torque on the screws that attach the optic to the plate.
The base and plates can each be purchased separately or as a combination, providing an upgrade path in the future as users acquire new red dot sights.
- Weight: 2.0 oz without optic
- Length: 1.0" for the base, which occupies three Picatinny slots (twin recoil lugs and clamping screw)
- Height: The base sits 0.180" above the surface of the Picatinny rail
The mount is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. IP20 and IP27 Torx Plus bit drivers are included with each base. Made in the USA. Please refer to the instructions for torque values and mount configuration. All plates include new screws (where needed) which we highly recommend using over the OEM screws. The Leupold DPP plate 4 and 10 include extra long screws to attach the optic to the plate that require a 2.5mm Allen key.
|Finish||Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized|
|Optic Mount Height||1.70 Inch Height|