- Full Details & Specifications
Aero Precision ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguards
Aero Precision ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguards is designed by Aero with size and weight in mind to complement a lightweight rifle/pistol build. . Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, the S-ONE line of handguards are designed with size and weight in mind, providing the perfect handguard for your lightweight build. The proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
Featuring the Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS), composed of 2 mirrored tapered locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure with a turnbuckle screw across a proprietary barrel nut. A ratcheting detent further secures the design, providing positive registration during installation. This design is engineered to avoid distortion of the handguard.
The S-ONE ATLAS Handguard has over twenty 5-Star reviews on Aero's website!
Lightweight M-LOK Handguards by Length (Including hardware weight)
- 7 Inch Rail: 9.58 Ounces
- 9 Inch Rail: 10.19 Ounces
- 12 Inch Rail: 11.72 Ounces
- 15 Inch Rail: 12.67 Ounces
- Front and rear 12 o'clock 1913 Picatinny rail
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Indexing grooves in 12:00 position for positive grip control
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- 1.3” Inside diameter
- 1.5” Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
- NOT Compatible with M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receivers
Manufacturer Aero Precision Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $144.99 Weapon Model No Barrel Rest Free Float Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish No
- Customer Reviews