- Full Details & Specifications
Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) HD Red Dot Sight - Red Adjustable 68 MOA Reticle w/ 2 MOA Dot
Log In for our best price!
The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075-T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight.
The MRO HD is optimized for use with a magnifier, with a re-engineered objective lens to produce a refined 2.0 MOA center dot surrounded by a 68 MOA segmented circle reticle. The ambidextrous reticle and brightness control allows the user to choose between a full reticle or center dot only.
This variant (MRO-C-2200050) is without a mount. Shop our MRO Mounts in Related Products below!
Ships in a Trijicon hard case with sticker, lens cloth, MRO manual, and warranty card.
- Adjustable Reticle: Center Dot or Full Reticle Options
- Tethered Battery Cap
- Ambidextrous, top-mounted brightness control
- 16 brightness settings, 4 Night Vision Settings
- Fully sealed construction, dry nitrogen purged
- Capless design on turret caps eliminates lost caps, snag hazards and inadvertent adjustment
- Multi-Coated Lenses provide superior clarity with zero distortion
- Battery Life: 2.5 years for dot only setting, 75 Days for complex reticle (at middle setting)
- 2.9" Length, 1.7" Width, 2" Height
- Weight: 4.6oz
- Objective Size: 25mm
- Infinite Eye Relief
- Power Source: CR2032 Cell Battery
- Submersion Depth: 100 Ft.
- Operating Temperature: -60F to 160F
Manufacturer Trijicon Shipping Restriction No MSRP $919.00 Reticle Style No Material 7075-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment No
- Customer Reviews