- Full Details & Specifications
Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmets w/ Vented Lux Liner - Modular Skeleton Shroud, Skeleton Rail
This product is a build-to-order item and ships in approximately 12 weeks.
Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmets is one of the lightest and most advanced ballistic helmets on the market. A perfect host for your Ops-Core AMP ear pro, Echo Arms Light/GoPro mounts, and of course your NVGs!
Featuring the Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner: A suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance. This isn't your daddy's MICH helmet.
These FAST SF Helmets features the Modular Bungee Shroud and Skeleton Rail. Please reference this size fit video from Ops-Core. Available in Black, Tan 499, Urban Gray, Multicam, and Multicam Black.
Please contact us at email@example.com, or call 425-968-8444, if you need a Left-Eye Dominant Helment (for single-tube NV use) and/or prefer the OCC-Dial in lieu of the Worm-Dial.
Features of the Fast SF Super High Cut Helmets:
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left)
Features of the Modular Skeleton Shroud:
- Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) is the lightest weight night vision shroud available
- Comprised of a molded outer housing and a machined removable insert that can be swapped out to provide different mounting solutions within the same shroud platform
- The Ops-Core MBS has an integrated NVG bungee that is less likely to interfere with accessories
- The Ops-Core MBS uses a much shorter bungee which will be less likely to create a snag hazard and creates a low-profile option for stabilizing NVGs
Features of the Worm-Dial:
- Increased level of adjustment and customization in fit to help stabilize the weight of heavier night vision goggles
- The adjustable fitband circles the head of the wearer, behind the comfort pads, and can be tightened or loosened by adjusting the low-profile Worm Dial
Manufacturer Ops-Core Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $1,720.00 Material No Material Finish No
- Customer Reviews