- Full Details & Specifications
Slip 2000 Extreme Weapons Lubricant EWL - 1 Oz.
Slip 2000 Extreme Weapons Lubricant (EWL) was designed for use on chain guns and machine guns like the MP5 and the 249SAW. It contains a proprietary Anti-wear agent that reduces friction and wear by 90-95%. Slip 2000 EWL is formulated to provide maximum performance in larger guns that may have issues with friction and heat while providing all the benefits of our regular lubricant. It is an exellent CLP an is able to clean, lubricate and protect.
Slip 2000 EWL is a specially formulated synthetic liquid lubricant. Formulated with out the use of mineral oil or petroleum distillates Slip 2000 EWL has extremely high penetrating and (EP) antiwear properties. It also combines three essential functions in a single product.
Specifically; Cleaning, Lubrication, and Preservation of handheld weapons, and weapons systems of both large and small caliber. This product will not separate, become sticky or dry out and leave any tacky residue behind. It will not attract and hold firing residue, dust or dirt particles like petroleum products.
- Slip 2000 EWL meets most and exceeds requirements of MIL SPEC: MIL-PRF-63460D (6)
- Kinematics Viscosity (ASTM D445) -59° F...Pass
- Falex Load Carrying Capacity (ASTM D3233) +4500 lbs...Pass
- Corrosion Test (ASTM-B-117) 150 Hr...Pass
- Rust Resistance (ASTM D-665) Test A...Pass Test B...Pass Modified Test C...Pass
Automatic and rapid firearm users will see
- Increased pattern consistency
- Increased bolt action
- Increased Muzzle velocity
- Increased distance
- Decreased recoil, friction, heat and wear
- Decreased Malfunction or jamming
- Will not attract dust, dirt or sand like petroleum products
- Will not harden or become tacky
- Will not dry out and leave unprotected metal behind
- Will reduce cleaning frequency
- No need for 5 or 6 other potential dangerous cleaners
- Contains No Petroleum distillates or other toxic ingredients
Manufacturer Slip 2000 Shipping Restriction No MSRP $9.26
- Customer Reviews