- Full Details & Specifications
Magpul Terrain Glasses
Magpul Terrain Glasses are ideal for the duty use, being the largest frame and lens style with wraparound coverage. Similar in styling to the Summit Glasses, but in a larger frame; the Terrain offers the most protection of the Magpul frames and may be preferable for those with a wider head and face.
Several lens and frame color options are avaialble. If you need information to decide what lens is appropriate for your needs, Magpul has a Lens Technology Guide on their website.
- Constructed of TR90NZZ, the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection, providing rugged strength and flexibility in a smaller frame
- Ballistic Rated Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 lenses and frames meet both high velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid and other chemical protection and added scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Available with polarized and non-polarized lenses
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Rubber nose and temple pads are overmolded to the frame for durability
Manufacturer Magpul Industries MSRP $109.00
- Customer Reviews