- Full Details & Specifications
Magpul Summit Glasses
Magpul Summit Glasses are for the outdoor enthusiast or duty use. Ideal for the sportsman in harshly lit environments such as on snowpack or on the water. Similar in styling to the Terrain Glasses, but in a smaller frame; the Summit still offers wraparound protection and may be preferably for those with a narrower head and face.
Several lens and frame color options are avaialble. If you need information to decide what lens is appropriate for your needs, Magpul has a Lens Technology Guide on their website.
- Constructed of TR90NZZ, the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection, providing rugged strength and flexibility in a smaller frame
- Ballistic Rated Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 lenses and frames meet both high velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid and other chemical protection and added scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Available with polarized and non-polarized lenses
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Rubber nose and temple pads are overmolded to the frame for durability
Manufacturer Magpul Industries MSRP $109.00
- Customer Reviews
What the customers are saying..
Overall Customer Rating
Price Quality Value
Want to add your review of this item?
Posted by Silver | (Posted on 2/18/2019)
I am use to wearing prescription eyeglasses with a UV Transition coating (automatically darkens the lenses). This acts as both my sunglasses, shooting glasses, and plain seeing glasses all in one.
However recently I had LASIKs done and I needed to find an viable alternative for eye pro.
In comes Magpul with their usual high quality stuff. After wearing these shades for a couple months with several range and a snowshoe trip in, I can confidently recommend these to any sportsman.
All of the technical claims that Magpul has about these sunglasses seem to hold up. Optical clarity is good, the field of view is excellent, and they significantly reduce outdoor glare to tolerable levels without over doing it. They are light, durable, and just plain work. No complaints at all except the recent price slash which I missed out on haha.
Oh well - better for you!
Price Quality Value