- Full Details & Specifications
Daniel Defense DD Magazine - 32 Round
Log In For Special Pricing!
Built in-house by Daniel Defense, the DD Magazine is built with the same exacting standards and legendary quality as Daniel Defense's firearms.
The DD Magazine offers true 32-round capacity (no more downloading 2 rounds for loading on a closed bolt) for 5.56mm/.223 Rem and .300 Blackout rounds while maintaining the same size as the industry-standard 30-round USGI magazines.
**Note: The following US States have restrictions on high capacity magazines such as the Daniel Defense 32 round magazine, and we cannot ship to people in these states as a result: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C.**
- True 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as mil-spec 30-round magazines
- Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Texturized grip surfaces for improved retention and control
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Snag-free design
- Made in the USA
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee against defects in materials and worksmanship through Daniel Defense, more information on DD's product page
Manufacturer Daniel Defense Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $20.00 Magazine Window Non-Windowed Color Black Weapon Model AR15/M16 Material Polymer Mil-Spec Yes Magazine Capacity 32 round Caliber .223 REM
- Customer Reviews
What the customers are saying..
Overall Customer Rating
Price Quality Value
Want to add your review of this item?
Good overall magazine.
Posted by Mark | (Posted on 3/5/2019)
This Daniel mag is a good range mag. It seats solidly in the mag well, even when fully loaded. I had no fail to feed, or double feed, no hiccups at all. The only problem is price, They're good mags, just priced a little to high.
Price Quality Value