- Full Details & Specifications
KDG - Kinetic Development Group SCAR MREX Rail Handguards
Kinetic Development Group is a new company with BIG plans. Kinetic's team of engineers seeks to optimize different weapon platforms and their first goal is to create a line of products to enhance the ergonomics and utility of the FNH SCAR platform.
The Kinetic Development Group SCAR MREX™ rail is a recevier and fore end rail extension to provide more mounting surface on either the SCAR16 or SCAR17. A one-piece design, the MREX™ is extremely durable and allows for the removal of the barrel with the MREX™ still attached. There is no better rail solution for the SCAR series of rifles.
Select by length: 4.9" or 6.5"; color: black or FDE; and mounting interface: MREX or M-LOK. Options that are visible are the ones we have in stock. Otherwise, you can sign up for a wishlist to be alerted when the MREX™ is back in stock.
- Works on either 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR models
- Weight: 8.4oz (4.9" Rail) and 9.6oz (6.5" Rail)
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Non-Reflective Type III Hard-Coat Anodizing (FDE models are finished with clear anodizing and painted with Cerakote)
- Includes 2 accessory rails, installation torx wrenches, torx screws, and vibratite
- 100% Made in the USA
Our logged-in customers can view special pricing on our MREX rails!
Manufacturer Kinetic Development Group Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $299.00 Barrel Rest Contact Material No Material Finish No
- Customer Reviews