- Full Details & Specifications
Geissele Automatics Super Modular MK14 Series Rail Handguard - M-LOK
The Mk14 Super Modular Rail is yet another update from Geissele for their SMR Handguards. The key point here is to know the Mk14 is based on the Mk8 design, which runs M-LOK all the way to the end at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, but with a smaller Outer Diameter and height for a slimmer handguard. The Mk14 also sports a repositioned QD sockets for sling mounting; now nestled in at 1 and 11 o'clock near the aft of the rail. The Mk14 feels more comfortable in the hand with it's more "oval" shape, compared to the T-shaped feel of the Mk8. For quick comparison on size:
- Height: 2.3"
- Inner Diameter: 1.35"
- Outer Diameter/Distance Across Quadrants: 2.11" at Picatinny
- Height: 2.02" (-.27")
- Inner Diameter: 1.27" (-.07")
- Outer Diameter/Distance Across Quadrants: 1.52" (-.059")
Geissele's rails are respected for their robust design and superior rigidity. The Mk14 is just a streamlined version of the Mk8, ideal for people who like to use rail overs or some type of angled foregrip or vertical grip, but still like the thumb over bore support grip.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized in Black or Desert Dirt Color (DDC)
- Magpul M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- 2" long barrel nut for superior rigidity
- Ships with a stainless Geissele Super Gas Block and installation wrench
- Available in 7.0", 9.5", 13.0", 15.0" lengths
Manufacturer Geissele Automatics Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $250.00 Barrel Rest Free Float Material No Material Finish No
- Customer Reviews